The Diversity and Inclusion Award seeks to recognise organisations that have made a significant contribution to D&I objectives, either within their own organisation or in the community. This may include development of an inclusive practice or initiative, engagement with the wider community to promote D&I objectives, or fostering an environment within the organisation that contributes to diversity. This Award is open to British organisations in any industry sector.
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Development or implementation of an inclusive practice, product, service or initiative that leads to greater representation or access for marginalised groups, whether within the organisation or in the wider community
- Engagement with the wider community to promote diversity and inclusion objectives
- Fostering an environment that contributes to diversity within the organisation
- A panel of 5 judges will individually score each application.
- Judges will give an overall score for the whole application.
- The score will be tallied and a shortlist of three finalists will be drawn up.
- The same judges will then come together as a group and discuss the merits of each of the finalists, coming to a clear decision on the winner.
- In the case of a split decision, judges will be asked to rank the finalists and the winner will be calculated.
- The winners of each award will be revealed on the night.