Become a Sponsor
Sponsor one of the Awards to place your company at the forefront of the British business community in China, gain exposure to hundreds of guests from across business and government and enjoy wide media promotion before and after the event.
What does sponsorship include?
Your company at the forefront of the British business community in China, exposure to hundreds of guests from across business and government
- Online promotion via the British Chamber’s dedicated marketing channels including WeChat, newsletters, and LinkedIn, with a combined total of over 20,000 followers, as well as through attending media.
- Opportunity to give a 5-minute speech when awarding the prize you are sponsoring.
- Acknowledgement by Patron of the BBAs and Chair of the British Chamber of Commerce in China in the opening remarks.
- Acknowledgement in event videos, post-event report, and email shot to guests thanking sponsors.
- Opportunity to be on the judging panel for your sponsored award category.
High-level government engagement and engagement with potential clients
- Engage with key stakeholders, senior business leaders, and figures from the British and Chinese governments on the night – this is one of the largest, most high-profile events in the business calendar and will be attended by VIPs from both the British and Chinese side
- The BBAs has previously been attended or endorsed by key figures from both countries, including the British Ambassador to China, the Chinese Ambassador to the UK, and British and Chinese government ministers.
- A complimentary table at the gala dinner, for you to invite clients, colleagues, or other guests of honour
- Opportunity to be on the judging panel for one award category, deciding the final winner along with other key business leaders in that sector
Wide promotion pre-, post- and during event
- Opportunity to place your products/marketing materials in gift bags given to each guest.
- Your products/marketing materials displayed at the venue on the night.
- Your company logo around the event venue (entrance banner, stage backdrops, invites, programme, seating plans).
- Your company logo/information on all pre- and post-event online communications and promotions.