The Education Partnership of the Year Award will be presented to a UK higher or further education institution that has partnered with a Chinese organisation to deliver significant impact. This Award recognises UK HE or FE education institutions that are actively engaged with China, their contribution to UK-China collaboration and to raise awareness of their success in doing so among audiences in both the UK and China. Eligibility is restricted to UK higher and further education institutions that are listed on the UKVI Register of Licensed Sponsors (Tier 4). Partnerships must have started no earlier than 2017. Nominations must be endorsed by a Vice-Chancellor or College.
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- A partnership that has had a significant impact and exceptional performance in multiple areas, including teaching, graduate employability, student experience and others
- A partnership that has led to other projects or initiatives
- A collaboration that has enhanced the UK institution’s international profile and contributed to the Chinese partner’s internationalisation
- Partnership that have made a significant contribution to local and regional development in the UK and China
- A panel of 5 judges will individually score each application.
- Judges will give an overall score for the whole application.
- The score will be tallied and a shortlist of three finalists will be drawn up.
- The same judges will then come together as a group and discuss the merits of each of the finalists, coming to a clear decision on the winner.
- In the case of a split decision, judges will be asked to rank the finalists and the winner will be calculated.
- The winners of each award will be revealed on the night.